Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Jordan Dechtman Wealth Management provides financial advisory support to high net-worth individuals, business owners, trusts and pension plans across many states. Our dedicated team of wealth management advisors applies their broad base of experience to customize solutions for our clients in the following areas:
- Wealth Planning – Our team of Financial Advisors will work with you to custom design a plan that directs you from your current financial situation toward your financial goals. Because the only constant in life is change, our advisors are committed to providing our clients with regular performance reviews and plan modifications to help assure that your Wealth Plan is current and dynamic.
- Retirement Planning – We will help you with your retirement planning so you can enjoy your golden years. Whether you have already retired or are putting plans in place to save for your retirement, you’ve worked hard to pave the way for an enjoyable retirement. You may be sufficiently prepared, or perhaps additional savings will be required for you to have the peace of mind you desire in your retirement years. We will work with you to analyze your financial situation and offer a comprehensive approach to retirement planning for this important event.
- Portfolio Management – Our investment process leverages our Team’s fifty-plus years of collective investment management experience.
- Tax Planning Strategies – No one wants to pay more than their “fair share” of taxes. From tax-advantaged compounding to tax loss harvesting, our tax planning strategies are developed to assist our clients in minimizing the impact of excessive taxes.
- Risk Management – No one can control market driven or environmental events and the resulting impact on their financial situation. It is however, possible to identify certain transferable risks which could have a catastrophic impact on both your portfolio and your family. Our Risk Management specialists will work with you to both calculate those transferable risks, mitigate their impact and enhance your peace of mind.
- Estate Planning – Upon death, you can leave your money to your family, designated charities, or to the government…. and you must choose two out of three. Our Estate Planning specialists will maximize the distribution of your wealth to meet the objectives which you have identified in this area. We will work with you to establish a comprehensive estate plan that leaves little to chance.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Please contact us to schedule a no-obligation appointment for a complimentary review of your
investment or retirement portfolio. Call us at 303-741-9772 , email us at email@example.com or submit your information online now.